UPSSSC Recruitment 2016: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has notified the latest recruitment notification for filling up the vacancies of Account Assistant and Auditor. The Commission has notified total 2172 vacancies, out of which 1917 vacancies is for the post of Account Assistant and the remaining 255 is available for the post of Auditor. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates via online mode from 13 June to 04 July. Applicants must be sure of their eligibility to apply for the vacancies.
For detailed information about the recruitment, go through the complete write up below –
Notice for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 – Download Here
Important Dates : UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
- Start date for online submission of applications: 13 June 2016
- Closure date for online submission of applications 04 July 2016
- Last date for receipt of Application Fee : 02 July 2016
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016: Vacancy Details
Eligibility Conditions to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should hold a Graduate degree in Commerce/Economics or Post Graduate Diploma in Accountancy from a recognized Institution or University. Additionally, the applicant should have completed ‘O’ Level Diploma from a govt. recognize institute.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be between 21 to 40 years as on 01 July 2016. However, the age relaxation is applicable for the candidates from the reserved categories as per state government rules.
Procedure for selection of the candidates– On the basis of the written test as well as Interview.
Procedure to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
The applications have to be sent via online mode only or before the last date – 04 July 2016. The online application form will be available on the official website of the UPSSSC from 13 June onwards.