SSC Stenographer Application Form 2016: Staff Selection Commission will hold an exam for the recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’. The application process started for this recruitment on 07 May & last date for applying is 03 June 2016. The aspirant can fill the form by visiting SSC official website. Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment can read all the details here. We have provided all the required information in precise.
[color-box] SSC Stenographer Application Form 2016: Apply Here [/color-box]
Conditions required for filling up the SSC Stenographer Application Form 2016
This year, SSC Stenographer 2016 Exam will be held on 31 July SSC . Aspirants need to check the eligibility criteria before applying for this exam.Those who have done 12th or graduation from a recognised board/university are eligible to fill the SSC Stenographer Application Form 2016. Check the age limit also before applying.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be below the age 18 and not above 27 years as on 1 August 2016. Age relaxation is given to reserved category, Ex-Serviceman & PwD candidates. Aspirants must check age limit.
Educational Qualification: The aspirant must be at least 12th pass or must have any other equivalent qualification from any of the recognised board or institution.
Procedure to fill the SSC Stenographer Application Form 2016
The aspirant is advised to follow the instruction given below to fill the application form correctly. Online registration process ends on 03 June 2016. Apply online before or on 03 June 2016.
- Visit the official website to fill the form: www.ssconline.nic.in
- The form consists of Two parts: PART-I & PART-II. Fill both the parts.
- Part-I requires basic information like name, address, caste, age, centre choice,caste,working mobile number,email id, educational qualification etc. Fill all the valid details.
- Part-II requires a scanned photograph,signature & make payment by challan or debit card/credit card/Online banking. Bank will charge extra charges for the transaction.
- After filling both the parts, submit it and take a print out of application for further reference.
Application fee: The candidate has to pay the application fee for the examination. It is decided by SSC commission. Basically, SSC charges no fee from woman candidates.This Application form is free for ST/SC/PwD/Ex-Servicemen.
- For General Category : Rs. 100/-
- For ST/SC/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women: No fee
Important note: If any information filled by the candidate in application form found false than SSC will not be responsible for it & the candidature will be cancelled. Candidate will not be allowed to make changes after submitting the application form. The photograph should be recent and clear.
Summary about the Exam Pattern: This examination will consist of two phases. one is written the exam and another is Skill test. Typing Speed of 100 w.p.m. & 80 w.p.m. is mandatory for post stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ respectively. A candidate who gets through both the phases will be appointed on Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts. Keep checking our website for updated information.