SBI PO Application Form 2016: Those who were eagerly waiting for SBI PO Application Form, your wait is over, as State Bank of India has officially announced the tentative dates on which they will conduct the exams and the important dates for form filling. So, all the aspiring candidates should get ready for giving this year SBI Probationary Officer exams 2016. As we know the SBI PO exams happens in two sections, first, the candidate has to clear the Preliminary Exam and those who successfully clear that are made eligible to sit for the Mains exam.
Important dates for SBI PO 2016 Recruitment:
The candidates, who aspire for the State Bank of India Probationary Officer Exam 2016, should mark these dates:
|Events Activity||Tentative Dates|
|Online application form filling starts||4 May 2016|
|Online application form filling closes||24 May 2016|
|Last date for fee payment||27 May 23:59 p.m|
[color-box]Click Here – For SBI PO 2016 Complete Details
To fill SBI PO 2016 Application Form – Apply Here[/color-box]
Important Pointers for SBI PO Application Form 2016
The following checks points should be kept in mind while filling up the application form for SBI PO 2016.
- First of all the candidates should read the application form instructions carefully before filling it up.
- You should enter your First Name, Middle name, Last name, Mother’s name, Father’s name according to your 10th board or SSC mark sheet. So that it doesn’t create a problem further when you go for the exam.
- You should enter correct percentages of your 10th, 12th, Graduation.
- The candidate should enter their Date of Birth which is already given in their 10th or SSC mark sheet.
- Candidate should never mess while entering their Category.ie. GEN, OBC, SC, ST.
- Date of passing the examination should be clearly mentioned by you.
- Email Id should also be given by the candidate, which should more professional so that they can easily check the regular updates if given by the SBI.
- Working mobile number should be given by the candidate and should also give their alternate number.
- Candidates are required to give their scanned photographs and signature at the time of form filling in the required pixels which one can check on their website of SBI.
- After filling the online form candidates will be required to fill the application form fee which should be submitted on or before 24-05-2016.
- Then after this candidate can take ‘print out’ of the application form.
Procedure to fill the SBI PO Application Form 2016
- Log in to the website of State Bank of India i.e. sbi.co.in.
- Then go to ‘Career with us’ and click on SBI PO Application Form
- Fill the application form. They will give you computer generated password and registration number for further login purpose.
- Then fill up the whole form and also pay up the SBI PO application fee.
- Carefully read the instruction for filling application form fee.
- You can pay online and offline as per your suitability.
- Online can be paid through debit cards ( Rupay,Mastercard,Visa,Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet banking and other forms accepted by them.
- Offline can be paid by using challan at any State Bank of India Branch with the required amount according to your category.