RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2016: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board(RSMSSB) has released the employment notification for the JEN post. All the aspirant can apply online. There are total 583 vacancies of Junior Engineer(JEN) in Civil & Mechanical .All the eligible candidate can apply before or on the 15 July 2016. RSMSSB can conduct the exam in online mode or offline mode, it will be announced later on.Candidate should be ready for both the modes.
The recruitment process has only one stage written exam.two different written exam would be conducted for Diploma holder and degree holder. RSMSSB has all the rights to make changes in schedule and vacancy.
Summary of RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2016
- Name of the post: Junior Engineer (JEN)
- Job location: Rajasthan
- Conducting Body: RSMSSB
Vacancy details: RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2016
- JEN (CIVIL) Degree Holder- 231
- JEN(CIVIL) Diploma holder- 338
- JEN(Mechanical) degree Holder- 04
- JEN(Mechanical) Diploma holder- 12
Total posts: 585
Pay scale – The JEN in Rajasthan will work on the pay scale of 9300-34500/- with the pay grade of 3600/-. It will be revised as per the government orders.
Quick Links –
RSMSSB JEN Official Notification – Download Here
RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online
RSMSSB JEN Recruitment Syllabus 2016 – Check Here
RSMSSB JEN Sample Papers 2016 – Download Here
Schedule of RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2016
|Online registration starts||15 June 2016|
|Last date of form submission||15 July 2016|
|Exam||August /September 2016|
Eligibility Criteria: RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2016
- Citizenship: Candidate must be Indian national and in the case of migration he/she has to submit the migration certificate.
- Educational requirement: All the aspirant wanna be Junior Engineer in Rajasthan should have to hold BTech degree in civil/ mechanical or full-time polytechnic diploma. Candidate should have knowledge of Hindi language and Rajasthani culture.
- Age : The candidate applying against the recruitment must be at least 18 years old and not above 35 years.Upper age is relaxable for the reserved categories.
- UR Women- 5 years
- Male OBC/SBC – 5 years
- Female OBC/SBC- 10 years
- UR/ OBC & SBC creamy layer-650/-
- OBC & SBC Non creamy layer- 450/-
- ST/SC/PH- 350/-
How to apply RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2016 ?
All interested eligible candidate can apply against the recruitment.The candidate has to fill the form in mode only. RSMSSB invites the applications for JEN post, to fill the form follow the step by step procedure. Try to fill the form as soon as possible because huge number candidate will apply for this vacancy and website will face the disturbance.
- Visit the website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in to fill the form.
- Click on the recruitment option. See the RSMSSB JEN recruitment applies online link, click on it.
- Applicants can apply by the kiosk or CSC. They just need to pay extra 30/- to fill the registration form.
- Fill all the details in the form. it must be valid.
- save the id and password generated by the site.
- Generate the print out of application form.
RSMSSB JEN Admit Card 2016 – The selection board will admit card in online mode only.No candidate will receive admit card by post individually. Candidate must keep the registration number and CTC Token number with him/her to download the admit card after the release of it.RSMSSB shall send the information regarding hall ticket via SMS/e-mail.
Selection Procedure for RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2016 – This recruitment has one round of written exam only.The written exam will take place in the month of Aug/Sept. It can be held in online or offline mode. The board has not disclosed it yet. Keep checking this space for updated information.