RPSC RAS 2016: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced notification for Rajasthan Administrative Service Combined Competitive Prelims Examination 2016. As per the notification, RAS Preliminary exam is scheduled to be held on 28 August 2016. RAS exam is conducted twice a year to recruit candidates for the public services at Rajasthan state level. RAS Application Form 2016 has been released on 28 April 2016 while online application procedure will start from 10 May to 25 June 2016.
Important Dates: RPSC RAS 2016
|Date of commencement of Application Process||10 May 2016|
|Last date for application submission||25 June 2016|
|Last date to deposit the application fee||23 June 2016|
|Correction in the Application form||26 June to 25 July 2016|
|RPSC RAS Pre -examination date||28 August 2016|
|RPSC RAS Examination date||October 2016|
To check RPSC RAS 2016 Official Notification- Click Here
RPSC RAS 2016 Application Form – Apply Here
RPSC RAS 2016: Distribution of Posts and Vacancies
There are 334 posts available through RAS 2016 Exam. Below are the post name and break up of the posts.
RPSC RAS 2016: Eligibility Criteria
- A graduation degree in any branch from a recognized university is the minimum eligibility required
- Final year students can also apply for RAS 2016
- Age limit is 21 yrs to 35 yrs as on 01 January 2017
- Age relaxation is there, for SC/ST/BC/SBC Male candidates age relaxation is 05 years and for ST, BC, SC, SBC (Female). For the unreserved female candidates, the age relaxation is 05 years.
RPSC RAS Application Form 2016
- Visit the official website, additionally, one can fill online application form from our website as well.
- Go to the RAS Application 2016 link
- Fill all the details such as personal and educational one
- Scan and upload photograph and signature
- Pay the examination fee via online modes such as debit cards, credit cards or offline mode.
- Click on submit button.
Examination Fee : The RAS Application Form 2016 fee for general candidates is Rs 250, for OBC posts, it’s 150 and Rs 50 for SC/ST Candidates. Candidates can pay the fee via online mode which is debit/credit/master card or by offline mode by generating a challan copy and submit it along with examination fee to the bank branch.
RPSC RAS 2016 Exam Pattern:
There will be preliminary and main paper. Candidates qualified in the Preliminary exam can attempt the Main exam. After the announcement of Main Exam result a personal interview will take place. Merit will be drawn on the basis of scores combined in Preliminary, Main and interview score.
RPSC RAS 2016 : Prelims Exam Pattern-
- A total of 150 questions of objective type will be there
- Total Marks will be 200
- Duration of time will be 3 hours or 180 minutes
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 or 0.33 marks.
RPSC RAS 2016 : Main Exam Pattern
- RAS main will be descriptive type exam
- There will be 4 sections of 200 marks each, making it an 800 total marks exam
- The time duration for each section will be 180 minutes.
- Only candidates who have qualified in RAS Pre 2016 can attempt RAS Main exam.
Selection Process for RPSC RAS 2016 :
A merit will be drawn on the basis of marks scored in RAS Pre. Exam, RAS Main RAS Mains Exam and Personal Interview. Candidates are advised to visit our website regularly for more information on RAS Application Form 2016.