RPSC RAS Application Form 2016: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced notification for Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) Combined Competitive Examination 2016.RPSC will recruit RAS by conducting three round selection procedure. First round is prelims, followed by main exam and interview round. Preliminary is scheduled on 28 August 2016. RPSC conduct this exam once in a year. RPSC RAS application form has been released on 28 April 2016. Online application procedure has started from 10 May 2016 and will end on 25 June 2016.
Latest Update: RPSC has opened the application forms for the correction. Those, who have made a mistake while filling the form unknowingly can correct it now. This facility will last for four weeks. Candidate can correct the mistake from 26 June to 25 July 2016.
Click Here :To Make Correction in RPSC RAS Application form
Procedure to make correction in RPSC RAS Application form
- Click here to open the RPSC website.
- Click on the edit application option
- Enter valid application id, date of birth, exam name, mobile number to proceed.
- Make changes and save it.
Important Dates: RPSC RAS Application Form
RPSC RAS 2016 form online link is activated now, candidates can visit and apply for this exam from our website. Below is the important dates related to this exam.
|Date of commencement of Application Process||10 May 2016|
|Last date for application submission||25 June 2016|
|Last date to deposit the application fee||23 June 2016|
|Correction in the Application form||26 June to 25 July 2016|
|RPSC RAS Pre -examination date||28 August 2016|
|RPSC RAS Examination date||October 2016|
RPSC RAS Application Form 2016 – Apply Here.
Eligibility Criteria: RPSC RAS Application Form
The minimum educational requirement- for this exam is graduation degree from any recognized university. Candidates appearing in their final year are also eligible for this exam.
Age Limit – The Age limit for RPSC RAS exam is 21 yrs to 35 yrs. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms.
- ST/SC/BC/SBC Category Male: 05 Years
- ST/SC/BC/SBC Category Female:10 Years
- Female (Unreserved):05 Years
- PWD (Unreserved): 10 Years
- BC/SBC/PWD: 13 Years
- ST/ SC/PWD: 15 Years
- Widow or divorce women: Age no Bar.
Vacancy Details :
- RAS posts in State Services: 334 posts
- RAS posts in Additional Services: 391 Posts
A total of 725 posts is available through RAS 2016. Number of Posts for RAS State Services and RAS Additional Services is mentioned below.
Procedure to fill the RPSC RAS Application Form 2016
- Candidates can visit our website and apply directly from there.
- The candidate has to open RPSC RAS Application Form tab and fill all the personal details like educational and personal one.
- Scan and Upload the photograph and signature. Upload photograph in prescribed format and size only.
- Submit the examination fee online via debit/credit/master card or by offline mode
- Candidates submitting fee offline will have to take out the challan copy, submit it to the bank with the application fee.
- Click on submit button. An application number will be generated.
- Take out a print copy of the filled application form
- Enter all the details correctly.
RPSC RAS Application Form 2016: Application Fee
- Application fee for RAS 2016 Exam is 250/- for General candidates
- For OBC Candidates fee is Rs 150
- For SC/ST Candidates RPSC RAS Application Form 2016 fee is Rs 50.
Candidates are advised to visit our website regularly in order to get updated with some useful information related to RPSC RAS Exam.