PTU B.Tech 2017 Participating Institutes : For More Info. – https://www.ptu.ac.in

By | October 6, 2016

PTU B.Tech 2017 Participating InstitutesPTU B.Tech 2017 Participating Institutes are those institutes which will participate in PTU B.Tech 2017 Admission process to offer allotment in engineering UG courses. These institutes will submit their respective vacancies to PTU (Punjab Technical University) Jalandhar for admissions. The university will conduct counselling on the basis of JEE Main 2017; no separate engineering entrance exam will be held by the university. PTU will conduct counselling in a centralized manner for all the participating institutes. PTU 2017 Participating Institutes, combined together, will offer around 32, 196 seats for admission in B.Tech and B.E. programs. Selection will be done through JEE Main 2017 Score and All India Rank. Keep reading the following article for more information on PTU B.Tech 2017 Participating Colleges.

Admission in PTU B.Tech 2017 Participating Institutes

There are many colleges, universities, and institutes which will participate in PTU B.Tech 2017 Counselling. These institutes will not conduct their own counselling but will rather submit the seats’ availability to PTU, the counselling and admissions governing body. We can classify these institutes in the categories of government, private, government aided, and deemed. PTU Jalandhar will display the seats availability before the commencement of counselling so that candidates can understand which college has how many seats to offer. Norms of reservation will be applied accordingly to decide cutoff and merit for allotment. Counselling will be done for those candidates who have applied successfully by filling the application form and submitting the counselling fee.

For the residents of Punjab, around 85% of the total seats available in PTU B.Tech 2017 Participating Institutes will be reserved. The rest, 15%, will be allotted to the candidates from outside Punjab. Each institute will have its own opening and closing cutoff which will depend on the number of candidates applying for it and their respective scores. Naturally, reputed colleges and streams will have higher opening and closing cutoff. Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria of PTU B.Tech 2017 Admissions and complete all the formalities to participate in counselling.

List of PTU B.Tech 2017 Participating Institutes

Here is the list of universities which will offer allotment through JEE Main 2017. Some of the affiliated colleges and institutes are also listed here.

  • Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar
  • Punjabi University, Patiala
  • College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology of the Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
  • Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
  • Maharaja Ranjit Singh State Technical University, Bathinda
  • Institute of Engineering & Technology, Bhaddal
  • Rayat-Bahra Institute of Engineering & Nano Technology, Hoshiarpur
  • University College of Engineering: UCOE, Punjabi University, Patiala
  • DAV Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jalandhar
  • Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana
  • Chitkara Institute of Engineering & Technology, Chandigarh
  • Chandigarh Engineering College, Mohali
  • GianiZail Singh College of Engineering & Technology, Bathinda
  • Baba Banda Singh Bahadur Engineering College, Fatehgarh Sahib
  • Rayat & Bahra Institute of Engineering & Biotechnology, Mohali
  • Beant College of Engineering & Technology, Gurdaspur
  • Shaheed Bhagat Singh College of Engineering, Ferozepur
  • Amritsar College Of Engineering & Technology, Amritsar
  • RIMT Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mandi Gobindgarh
  • Shaheed Udham Singh College of Engineering and Technology, Mohali

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *