NEET 2016 Application Form: The application form for NEET-2 examination has been released on 26 May 2016. The board has released the application form online for both the candidates who did or did not appear in the NEET 1 examination 2016. The CBSE on 25 June has announced the one-time correction opportunity for candidates in the data which may affect their merit.
This announcement came after the board received requests from the candidates to allow them to make the correction in NEET Phase 2 application form. The One-time correction window will start from 27 June and will continue till 29 June 2016.
[color-box] NEET 2016 One Time Correction Window – Login Here [/color-box]
Initiated in 2013, National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level entrance exam for admission into various medical colleges all over the India. In 2014, the examination was scrapped due to opposition toward its guidelines by the private institutes. This year, NEET was again restarted on orders of the Supreme Court. The NEET Examination is divided into two Phase. The Phase 1 examination was held on May 1 and the Phase 2 examination will be conducted on 24 July 2016.To know further details regarding NEET 2016 Application Form, read the article below.
[color-box] NEET 2016 Application Form– Click Here [/color-box]
NEET 2016 One Time Correction details
- The candidates will have to update their details on the official website of the NEET.
- The candidates will only be allowed to correct the following details in the online application form.
|1||Date of Birth|
|5||State Codes of Eligibility|
|6||Medium of Question Paper|
- The online correction facility will start from 27 June 2016 at 11 am and will end on 29 June 2016 at 11.59 pm.
- The board will not allow correction in any other areas as it will not affect their merit.
- After the correction has been done, candidates are advised to take the printout and save it for future reference.
NEET 2016 Application Form: Dates and Schedule
|Schedule for on-line submission of application forms||For Fee Through e-challan||For Fee Through other Modes|
|26.05.2016 (Thursday) to 21.06.2016 (Tuesday)||26.05.2016 (Thursday) to 25.06.2016 (Saturday)|
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable for online application||25.06.2016 (Saturday)||25.06.2016 (Saturday)|
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards||08.07.2016 (Friday)|
|Date of Examination, NEET II||24.07.2016 (Sunday)|
|Display of OMR Sheet (NEET-I & NEET-II)||From 04.08.2016 to 06.08.2016|
|Display of Answer Key (NEET-I & NEET-II)||From 07.08.2016 to 09.08.2016|
|Declaration of Combined Result of NEET-I & NEET-II||Will be intimated through the website.|
NEET 2016 Application form: Online steps
The Board has released the NEET-2 Application Form 2016 on 26 May 2016. Candidates will be able to fill the online NEET 2016 application form on the official website. Candidates who are applying for NEET 2016 should read all the eligibility criteria for filling the form. Given below are the main procedure for filling of NEET-2 2016 Application form.
Part-I of NEET 2016 Application Form
- The Part-I of the NEET-2 Application form is registration part of the examination.
- The candidates are required to visit the official website and locate the ‘Apply Online’ Link.
- On clicking the link, candidates will be redirected toward new portal where they would have to read all the instruction and click on ‘proceed’ button.
- In the next step, candidates will have to enter the required details including Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Name of the School Board, etc. and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The candidates registration for NEET 2016 examination will be done and they will be given a registration number for further log in purposes.
Fee Payment for NEET 2016 Application Form
After successfully registering for the NEET Phase 2, candidates are required to pay the requisite fee for the examination. Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will have to pay an amount of Rs. 1400/- and for candidates belonging to SC,ST and PH candidates, the payable amount is Rs. 750/-. Candidates can deposit the NEET-2 Application fee through Credit/Debit Card, E-Post Office or via Canara Bank/Syndicate Bank challan.
Part -II of the NEET 2016 Application Form
The Part-II of the NEET-2 Application form is the filling of details part. After the successful submission of the application fee, candidates are required to visit the NEET website and fill the rest of the details. The candidates will have to fill the details as given in the following order.
- Personal Information:
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s Occupation
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s Educational Qualifications
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother ’s total annual Income
- The language opted by the candidate in which candidate is willing to take the exam.
- Are you the only child of your parents (If you are the only child of your parents and there are no other siblings, then write 1 in this column otherwise write 2 in the column)
- Year of Class XII passed/appearing
- Percentage of marks/Grade in class X & XII
- Type of Institution of class XII
- Belonging to Rural/Urban area
- State to which the applicant belongs
- Qualifying examination code
- School Education Board
- Choice of Examination Centre
- Choice of Colleges
- Date of Birth: For NEET Phase 2 application form, the candidates will have to enter the date of birth as given in the class X certificate. Candidates from J&K and Andhra Pradesh need to provide an affidavit as well.
3. Document for Uploading
The candidates while filling the NEET 2016 Application form are required to upload their scanned copy of photograph and signature. The photograph should be taken in white background and duly attested by the Principal/Head of the Institution or a Gazetted Officer. The candidate should upload the signature written on a white paper with blue or black ball point pen.
After every process have been done, the candidates will have to take the printout of application form and send it to the CBSE at the given address.
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Central Board of Secondary Education
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 092.