NDA Application Form 2016: Union Public Service Commission has released the official notice as well as the application form for NDA – II. The NDA & NA – 2 Exam is scheduled to take place on 18 September 2016 for admission to the Army, Navy, and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 138th Course, and for the 100th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 02 July 2017.
Aspirants are required to apply through online mode. Moreover, it is to be noted that there is no other mode applicable for submitting the applications. The last date for submitting the NDA-II application is 15 July 2016.
Furthermore, aspirants are advised to first read the whole notice and see whether they are eligible to apply or not as per the essential qualification and the age criteria required.
NDA Application Form 2016: Important Dates
NDA Exam is conducted twice in a year most notably in the month of April and September. NDA 2 is scheduled for 18 September 2016.
|Online Applications start||18 June 2016|
|Online Application Last date||15 July 2016|
|Release of the Admit Card||03 weeks before the commencement of exam|
|NDA Exam||18 September 2016|
|Result||02 months after Exam|
NDA-II Detailed Notification- Download Here
NDA Application Form 2016- Apply Online
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2016 – NDA Exam is conducted in order to recruit candidates for Indian Armed Forces. Candidate should be class 12th passed or appearing from a recognized board
- For Indian Army: Candidate should be class 12th passed or appearing candidate
- For Indian Airforce and Indian Navy: Candidate should be Class 12th passed or appearing with Physics and Maths.
Age Limit -
- Unmarried candidates born between 02 January 1998 to 01 July 2001 can apply for NDA 2 2016 Exam
- Date of birth mentioned on Matriculation or higher secondary school examination will be considered.
Procedure to fill the NDA Application Form 2016
NDA 2 Application form is available online on the official website of UPSC until 15 July 2016 only, additionally, one can apply directly from our website. Follow the below instructions to fill the application form of NDA
- First of all, visit the direct link shown above for filling the NDA Application form
- Fill all the personal and professional details
- Scan and Upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Submit the examination fee via online or offline mode. For online NDA Application Form 2016 fee, submission, you have to use the debit/credit/master/visa card.
- For offline mode generate the challan form and submit it along with the examination fee in nearby SBI Bank only. Bank will provide an application number which will have to enter while filling the examination form.
- Click on the submit button, note down the Application number for future communication.
Fee for applying -
The examination fee for NDA is Rs 100. Examination fee can be paid either by online using debit card/credit card/MasterCard/net banking or can be deposited offline by generating a challan and submitting it to nearby SBI or SBI Associate branch.