KVPY 2016 Application Form – The online application form for KVPY 2016 – Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana has now begun from 18 July 2016. Candidates can access the link given below to fill the online KVPY Application Form. KVPY, a national level fellowship program was initiated by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India in 1999. The overall responsibility for organizing and running the KVPY program lies with the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore. The important dates for KVPY 2016 have been notified officially. The KVPY 2016 will be held on 06 November 2016. All the aspirants will be required to fill the KVPY 2016 Application Form through online mode on or before 30 August 2016.
|KVPY 2016 Information Brochure||[su_button url=”https://www.updatemycareer.in/kvpy/5000/” target=”blank” background=”#325cb0″ center=”yes”]Check More Info[/su_button]|
|KVPY 2016 Eligibility Criteria||[su_button url=”https://www.updatemycareer.in/kvpy-eligibility-criteria/5028/” target=”blank” background=”#325cb0″ center=”yes”]Check More Info[/su_button]|
|KVPY 2016 Admit Card||[su_button url=”https://www.updatemycareer.in/kvpy-admit-card/5105/” target=”blank” background=”#325cb0″ center=”yes”]Check More Info[/su_button]|
|KVPY 2016 Exam Pattern||[su_button url=”https://www.updatemycareer.in/kvpy-exam-pattern/6382/” target=”blank” background=”#325cb0″ center=”yes”]Check More Info[/su_button]|
|KVPY 2016 Answer Key||[su_button url=”https://www.updatemycareer.in/kvpy-answer-key/8313/” target=”blank” background=”#325cb0″ center=”yes”]Check More Info[/su_button]|
|KVPY 2016 Result||[su_button url=”https://www.updatemycareer.in/kvpy-result/5112/” target=”blank” background=”#325cb0″ center=”yes”]Check More Info[/su_button]|
Scroll down below to read details pertaining to the deadline for submitting the online applications, fee payment, application process and more.
Important Dates – KVPY 2016 Application Form
Aspirants are advised to be informed of the following dates for the KVPY 2016.
|1.||Release of the online application form||18 July 2016|
|2.||Last date for closing of the online application form||30 August 2016|
|3.||Last date for submitting online application form||30August 2016|
|4.||Issue of the Admit Card||2nd week – October 2016|
|5.||KVPY 2016 Exam Date||06 November 2016|
|6.||Announcement of KVPY Result||3rd week – December 2016|
Instructions to fill the KVPY 2016 Application Form
- Aspirants are advised to stick to the guidelines prescribed by the authorities to fill the online application form. The application process of KVPY 2017 is completely executed via online mode. Hence, it is mandatory that the candidates must fill the application for via online mode only.
- The link for filling the online application form will be available on the KVPY website from the start date mentioned above. Candidates may also visit this page for filling the application form directly.
- The fee must be paid within the fixed duration as per the prescribed mode.
- Candidates can log-in anytime till the last date to make corrections in their application form.
- For General / OBC categories: Rs. 1000+KVAT @ 5.5%=Rs. 1055
- For SC / ST / PWD categories: Rs. 500+KVAT @ 5.5%= Rs. 528
Procedure to fill the KVPY 2016 Application Form
- In the first step, applicants will be required to register themselves to fill the online application form of KVPY 2016
- New users/ applicants will have to register by providing the required details
- Unique User Id and Password will be sent to the candidates Password on their registered Email Id and Mobile Number.
- After successful registration, candidates must login and begin with the online application filling
- Applicants are required to enter all the detailed correctly. No field should be left unfilled
- Also, you need to upload the documents – scanned photograph, signature, and Caste / Disability certificate whichever is applicable.
- After filling the complete details, candidates must click on the ‘Preview Application’ to view their KVPY 2016 Application Form. Here, you can verify the details entered by you
- In the final step, submit your KVPY application form
- Payment of the fee is to be done at this step through online integrated payment gateway or challan.
All the applicants will see a message appearing on the top of the Application Form – ‘Your Application is on Scrutiny’. After a span of two days, candidates will be able to generate the print of their submitted application form.
KVPY 2016 Test Centres
There are around 54 test centres for KVPY Online Aptitude Test 2016. Candidates can choose from the following test cities.
KVPY 2016 – Support Helpdesk Details
If you require any information related to KVPY 2016 Application Form,
Call On 080-22932975,080-23601008 & 080-22933538
Email [email protected]
The Phone numbers are available between 10:00 and 5:00 pm.
For more Updates on KVPY 2016, stay tuned to our website.