KMAT 2016 Application Form: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) which was established in 2003 to provide proactive support to professional Education. KMAT 2016 is scheduled to be held on 24 July 2016. The application process for KMAT 2016 will end on 08 July 2016.
KMAT is the gateway to more than 169+ AICTE approved university Affiliated B-School in Bangalore and Karnataka. The candidates who want to do Post Graduation in Management can apply for KMAT 2016 before 8 July 2016. To fill KMAT 2016 Application form click on the link given below.
KMAT 2016 Application Form- Important Dates
|Registration starts||1 June 2016|
|Online Registration Closes||8 July 2016|
|Offline Registration closes||8 July 2016|
|Admit card Download||14July 2016|
|KMAT 2016 Exam||24July 2016|
|Declaration Of Result||27 July 2016|
KMAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates will have to qualify the following Criteria if they want to apply for KMAT 2016
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Candidates of Unreserved category Gen/OBC should minimum 50% percentage in the qualifying degree exam and Reserved category SC/ST candidate should have minimum 45% percentage in the qualifying degree examination.
- Final year students of Graduation can also apply for KMAT 2016.
How to fill KMAT 2016 Application Form
The eligible candidates can apply for KMAT 2016. The candidates can follow these simple steps given below:
- Go to the website www.kmatindia.com
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ .
- Now click on the green tab ‘Register Online’
- Read the Instructions carefully regarding the personal details and fee payment.
- Select the test centre city from the list of cities provided. The test city will not be changed once you have submitted the Application form.
- Fill in the application form carefully, if some mistake is done click on ‘reset’ option, if not then click on ‘Apply’.
- Keep your scanned Photograph and Signature ready to upload.
- Candidates will have to pay the Examination fee which is Rs 700 which is payable online( Debit card, Credit card, Net banking) and offline through Demand Draft.]
- Take a photocopy of the Application form and Demand Draft as a proof of acknowledgement.
KMAT 2016 Admit Card
The candidates who are applying for KMAT 2016 will be able to download the Admit card from 6 July 2016. The Admit card will contain the information like Name of the candidate, Exam timings, Exam Venue, Photograph and Signature…etc. The Candidates are required to carry the Admit card to the Exam venue along with the valid Photo ID proof(Aadhar Card, voter ID, Driving License, Pan Card,Passport…etc.
KMAT 2016 Exam Cities
KMAT will be conducted in over 8 Cities across the country. The cities are as follows:
- New Delhi
- Tiruchirappalli (Trichy)
For more Updates on KMAT 2016, keep visiting our website