Karnataka PGCET 2016: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has has announced the result of Karnataka PGCET MBA 2016. Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (Karnataka PGCET) is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
Candidates can access the result from the link given below or can visit the website to download the Result PDF of KPGCET 2016.
[color-box] Karnataka PGCET 2016 MBA Result : Check Here [/color-box]
Important Dates for Karnataka PGCET 2016
|Online Application starts||24th May 2016|
|Application fee can be deposited in specified bank from||25th May 2016|
|Last date to fill online Application||8th June 2016|
|Last date to submit Application fee in specified bank||10th June 2016|
|Download Hall ticket||20th June 2016|
|PGCET MBA 2016||2nd July 2016|
|Release of Answer Keys||5th July 2016|
|Declaration of result||17 July 2016|
|Counselling starts||August/September 2016.|
Karnataka PGCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Full-time MBA: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years of duration from a recognized University. The unreserved category candidate should possess minimum 50% aggregate marks in all subjects including languages, in all the years of the Graduation. The unreserved category SC,ST and Category-I Karnataka candidates should possess 45% aggregate marks in all the subjects including languages, in all the years of Graduation.
- Part-time MBA:The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree Examination of minimum 3 years of duration from a recognized University. The unreserved category candidates should possess minimum 50% aggregate marks in all the subjects including languages, in all the years of Graduation. The unreserved category SC, ST, and Category-I of Karnataka candidates should possess 45% aggregate marks in all the subjects including languages, in all year of graduation.
- Candidates applying for Part Time MBA: After the degree, must have worked for not less than three years as on 31st July 2016, in an establishment and must be working in an organization situated within a radial distance of 40km from the Institution in which the candidate seeks admission.
- The candidates who are in the final year of graduation can and also expecting the result is eligible to apply for PGCET 2016. The aggregate percentage of marks of the course of the qualifying examination(Q.E) will be calculated as follows:
|Aggregate Percentage of marks||Sum of marks scored by the candidate in all the subjects of all the examinations/semesters x 100|
|Sum of all the maximum marks of all the subjects of all the years/semesters|
Karnataka PGCET 2016 Application Form & Fee for
The candidates can fill online application form from 24th May 2016. The candidates must read the instructions carefully before filling up the Application form, all the details entered by the candidate has to be correct, they will not be allowed to change once the payment is made. Payment can be made through both the mode online and offline. Online payment through debit card, credit card, and Net banking. Offline payment can be made through e-challan generated by the system once the candidate has registered. The Application fee can be deposited in any of the specified Banks branches.
|Reserved category-SC,STqnd Category-1 Karnataka||Rs. 500/-|
Karnataka PGCET 2016 Admit Card
The Candidates can download Admit card from 20th June 2016. No candidate will be allowed to sit for the PGCET exam without the Admit Card. The candidates can download the Admit card from the website of Karnataka PGCET 2016 http://kea.kar.nic.in/. Candidates are advised to carry valid Photo Id proof along with the admit card to the exam venue for verification.
Karnataka PGCET 2016 Exam Pattern
The exam will have 100 objective type questions. The duration of the exam is 120 minutes. the exam will be paper-pen based. Each question will carry 1 mark. The paper will contain four sections:
- Proficiency in English Language (Section A)
- General Knowledge(Section B)
- Test of Reasoning and General Intelligence (SectionC)
- Quantitative Analysis (Section D)
Karnataka PGCET 2016 Syllabus
The broad outline syllabus for the Post Graduate common Entrance Test for MBA is given below:
- Proficiency in English Language (Section A): Synonyms, Antonyms, One-word Substitution, Idioms and Phrases, Pairs expressing Relationships, Famous books in English Literature, Sentence Correction.
- General Knowledge(Section B): Indian Business environment, global Environment, social Events, Cultural Events, Economics, management, Political events, Historical events, Current Affairs, sports, Awards, Personalities and Achievements, Science and technology, Humanities.
- Test of Reasoning and General Intelligence (SectionC): Puzzles,Diagrams, Analogy, Logic, Verbal Ability,Analytical Ability,Related Aspects.
- Quantitative Analysis (Section D): Arithmetic, Data Analysis, and Interpretation, Statistics, Related Quantitative Aspects.
The result for PGCET MBA 2016 has been announced.The candidate can check their result online by logging to the website http://kea.kar.nic.in/.The result will not be sent through post or by Email or can access the link given above. The candidate with higher ranks will get a chance to choose best colleges in Karnataka.
Karnataka PGCET 2016 Counselling
Based on the rank in the merit list, the candidates will be allowed to take part in the document verification process and later online seat allotment process. The date and timings for the online seat allotment process will be notified to the candidates as per the schedule. The counselling will commence tentatively in August/September 2016.
For more updates regarding Karnataka PGCET MBA 2016, keep visiting our website.