Karnataka PGCET 2016 Application Form : Karnataka Examination Authority has announced the result for Karnataka PGCET MBA 2016. The candidates can now check the result from the link given below or visit the official website kea.kar.nic.in. The exam was conducted on 2 July 2016.
The Eligible candidates can get admission to MBA programme at University Departments,University Post Graduate Centres, Government Aided and Private Institutes located in Karnataka State.The Application form link is given below. Candidates can now edit the Online Application link, click on the link given below.
Karnataka PGCET 2016 Application Form-Important Dates
|Online Application starts||24 May 2016|
|Application fee can be deposited in specified bank from||25 May 2016|
|Last date to fill online Application||12 June 2016|
|Last date to submit Application fee in specified bank||10 June 2016|
|Edit Online Application Link||19 June 2016|
|Download Hall ticket||20 June 2016|
|PGCET MBA Exam 2016||02 July 2016|
|Release of Answer Keys||05 July 2016|
|Declaration of result||17 July 2016|
|Counselling starts||August/September 2016|
Karnataka PGCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Full-time MBA: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years of duration from a recognised University. The unreserved category candidate should possess minimum 50% aggregate marks in all subjects including languages, in all the years of the Graduation. The unreserved category SC,ST and Category-I Karnataka candidates should possess 45% aggregate marks in all the subjects including languages, in all the years of Graduation.
- Part-time MBA:The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree Examination of minimum 3 years of duration from a recognised University. The unreserved category candidates should possess minimum 50% aggregate marks in all the subjects including languages, in all the years of Graduation. The unreserved category SC, ST, and Category-I of Karnataka candidates should possess 45% aggregate marks in all the subjects including languages, in all year of graduation.
- Candidates applying for Part Time MBA: After the degree, must have worked for not less than three years as on 31st July 2016, in an establishment and must be working in an organisation situated within a radial distance of 40km from the Institution in which the candidate seeks admission.
- The candidates who are in the final year of graduation can and also expecting the result is eligible to apply for PGCET 2016. The aggregate percentage of marks of the course of the qualifying examination(Q.E) will be calculated as follows:
|Aggregate Percentage of marks||Sum of marks scored by the candidate in all the subjects of all the examinations/semesters x 100|
|Sum of all the maximum marks of all the subjects of all the years/semesters|
Karnataka PGCET 2016 Application Form
The process to fill online application began from 24th June 2016 and will continue till 12 June 2016. The candidates who are eligible should apply between the mentioned dates. The Candidates should follow these Simple steps to fill the Application form:
- Go to the website kea.kar.nic.in
- Search on the right for Flash News section and click on ‘PGCET-2016’
- Click on the ‘Online Application Link’
- Now Click on ‘New User-click here to Register’
- Fill the Application Form correctly and ‘submit’ it
- The candidates will need to upload their photograph and signature in jpeg format.
Karnataka PGCET 2016 Application fee
|Reserved category-SC,ST and Category-1 Karnataka||Rs. 500/-|
Application Form Details
- The candidates will need to mention their choice of test centre and location from the specified centres.
- The candidates will need to attach scanned documents and certificates with the Application form.
- The candidates who are making offline payment should upload scanned copy of Payment details and also fill in the details in the Application form.
Karnataka PGCET 2016 Admit Card
The Candidates can download the Admit Card for Karnataka PGCET 2016 from 20 June 2016. The Admit Card is a mandatory document that should be carried to the Exam venue along with the Valid Photo Id proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID).
The admit card will contain the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Exam Venue
- Exam Timings
- Photograph and Signature…Etc.
For more updates on Karnataka PGCET 2016, keep visiting our Website.