Indian Army Recruitment: Indian Army has released employment notification for women for the SSC Officer posts. The post is for females ,who have passed MSc Nursing/ PB/ BSc(Nursing) for grant of Short service commission in military nursing service. Candidate willing to apply for this vacancy must check all the details regarding this recruitment. Application for submission is going to start from 18 July 2016 and last till 3 Aug 2016. Candidate checks the eligibility conditions before applying.
Significant dates: Indian Army Recruitment
- Application form submission starts : 18 July 2016
- Last date of form submission- 3 Aug 2016
- Written Exam – First / Second Week of Sep 2016
- Result of written exam: fourth week of Sept 2016
Eligibility Conditions:Indian Army Recruitment
Nationality /Citizenship: The candidate willing to apply for this vacancy must be an Indian National.In the case of migration, she has to submit a migration certificate approved by the government of India.Read Indian Army Recruitment.
Age limit: The candidate born between 02 Aug to 03 Aug 1995 can apply only. The both dates are inclusive.
Educational qualification: She must have passed MSc (Nursing) / PB BSc (Nursing)/ BSc (Nursing) from any of the INC recognised university. Candidate must be a registered nurse and midwife from a state council. The applicant has to submit documents in support of her qualification.
Physical fitness: As per the notification medical fitness of the female candidate will be tested military authorities. The USG an X-ray of the chest will be done. The test will be taken by the DGAFMS. Pregnant candidate will be rejected , so they are suggested not to apply.
Marital status: The candidate applying against this recruitment should be single/ Married/Divorcee /legally separated /widow.
Application fee : Indian Army Recruitment
The candidate has to pay the registration fee of 200/-
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment
To fill the application form click on the link mentioned above.It will redirect to the official website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- The candidate has to fill the email id as user id and choose the password.
- Fill all the valid details in the form.
- Upload scanned the recent photograph, documents, and signature .
- Required documents are matriculation mark sheet, school leaving certificate, BSc ,PG Certificate, NCC Certificate, Character certificate,any id proof, NOC from current job, release order if previously served in military nursing service.
- Make the application fee payment of 200/- through the payment gateway.
- Hit the submit button and must take a print out of application form.
- Keep it safe for the record and future reference.
Selection procedure of Indian Army Recruitment
This recruitment will take place in three rounds. Firstly, a written exam of competence will be held in the first or second week of Sept 2016.v Exam will comprise of objective type questions of 100 marks. The questions will be based on Nursing, English, general intelligence. Negative marking is not included in the exam pattern. Those who clear written exam will enter the next round. Read Indian Army Recruitment carefully.
Interview and medical exam: Indian Army Recruitment
Candidate Approximate three times of vacancy will be called for the interview round. After the interview, the medical test will be organised. These both rounds will last for 2 to 5 days. Selection board has decided to pay the sleeper class railway fare of the selected candidate for interview/medical exam round. If the candidate selected for the interview/ medical exam found not in the possession of documents as per the eligibility conditions, will be rejected.
Indian Army Recruitment 2016: Dear Candidates here is good news for you If you are willing to become a part of Indian Army, apply online for this recruitment. Indian Army has invited applicants for the post of Havildar Education in Army Educational Corps.
Indian Army Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details :
Total number of vacancies are 635 divided into two streams:
- Science: 397
- Arts: 238
Indian Army Recruitment 2016 : Important dates
|Online registration starts on||16 April 2016|
|Online registration ends on||15 May 2016|
|Written Exam||31 July 2016|
Indian Army Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria :
AGE: Candidates must fit in this eligibility criteria to appear in this recruitment.
- All Civilian Candidate: Candidate should not be below 20 years & not above 25 years as on 01 Oct 2016.
- Serving combatants on Remuneration: Candidate should not be below 20 years & not above 28 years as on 01 Oct 2016.
Educational Qualification : Indian Army Recruitment
Aspiring Candidate must be at least graduate from the any recognized university of India in any subject listed below. The main condition required is a candidate should have proper knowledge of Hindi and English language.
- SCIENCE STREAM : MCA/BCA/ M.Tech/ B.Tech / M.Sc/ B.Sc(IT) with the subject maths , physics, chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology , Electronics & Computer Science.
- ARTS STREAM : BA/MA in English Literature/ Hindi Literature / Urdu Literature , History, Geography, Economics, Maths & Sociology, Political Science, Psychology.
Indian Army has decided few physical standards for candidates. One must match up these standards if she or he is applying for this recruitment.
|Height (in Cms)||162Cms- Western Himalayan, Western Plains, Eastern plains, Central Plains, Southern plains.
160 Cms- Eastern Himalayan
|Chest (in Cms)||77 Cms for all.|
|Weight (in Cms)||48 Kg- Eastern &Western Himalayan
52 Kg- Western, Eastern, Central, Southern plains
How to fill Application Form:
If you follow all these criteria then you are all set to apply for Indian Army. Be carefully your forms can be cancelled in case you do not follow these conditions at any point of time.The whole registration is consist of few steps:
- 1.Open the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on apply now the option available on home page.
- Enter all valid details like name, age, education, address etc.
- Save roll number generated by the website after the submission of application form .
Recruitment Process: Indian Army Recruitment 2016
It basically consists of 5 phases –
PHASE 1: Screening : Screening of candidates will be done by the officers in recruiting offices. This is the first round of recruitment. Those who shall qualify this round will be allowed to enter in the next round.
PHASE 2: Physical fitness Test: There will be a physical fitness test for the candidates who wants to join Indian Army by this recruitment.
- The candidate has to run 1.6 km in 06 minutes and 20 seconds.
- Zig zag balance test. It is a must to do.
- 09 Feet Ditch test will be there.
- Minimum 06 pull ups.
PHASE 3: Medical standards: Those who wants to join Indian army must have good physique & healthy mental condition. Should not any kind of disease.
PHASE 4: Written Examination
- Date of written examination is 30 July 2016. After clearing first three phases candidate has to face Phase 4. The Exam will be held at headquarter recruiting zones, IRO Delhi Cantt.
- There are two parts in written exam. Science background students will attend part 1& 2(Science) & Arts background students will attempt part 1&2(Arts).
Qualifying marks are 40 % marks in each part 1 and part 2.
PART 1 in Detail :
|GK & English||50 questions||20 marks|
PART 2 in Detail :
Science Stream :
It is mandatory to attend this section for science background students, who have opted science in the application form.
|Ques. comprises of – Maths, Phy, Chy, Biology, Comp. Science||50 Questions||20marks|
|Ques. comprises of – History, Maths, Geo, Political science, Economics||50 Questions||20marks|
PHASE 5 : Interview/ Teaching Aptitude Test round will be conducted at AEC training & college Centre, Madhya Pradesh.
Joining & other facilities:Indian Army Recruitment
After clearing all the rounds candidate will get a joining letter via e-mail or post. Later on, he/she will be provided many facilities like Accommodation , conveyance, Mess facility, Allowances etc.
Pay scale & allowances:Indian Army Recruitment
- Selected candidates will be rewarded with many allowances after joining. First, they will be trained by experts. The training period is decided by authorities. Pay scale for group x & y are different.
- For group X: Those who are graduate or post graduate with a B.Ed Degree will be placed in pay band -1( 5200-20200). Per month you will be allowed Grade pay (28) plus military service pay (2000rs) plus group x pay (1400rs).
- For group Y: Those who are graduate with a B.Ed Degree will be placed in pay band -1( 5200-20200). Per month you will be allowed Grade pay (28) plus military service pay (2000rs).