IBPS Clerk Application Form 2016: The official notice for IBPS Clerk Recruitment is going to be released in the month of August 2016. The application process is going to begin in this month itself. Interested candidates will be required to apply via online mode. The application form of IBPS Clerk can be availed through this page. Stay in touch with this space for latest updates regarding the IBPS Clerk Application Form.
IBPS will conduct the Common Written Examination for the appointment of personnel in the Clerical cadre. Successful candidates will be appointed as Clerk in any of the participating public sector banks.This is the VI round of IBPS Clerk exam which the IBPS is going to conduct for clerical cadre recruitment.
- Commencement of the application process will be in August 2016
- Preliminary Examination : 26 Nov, 27 Nov 6, 03 Dec , 04 Dec 2016
- Main Examination : 31 Dec 2016 and 01 Jan 2017
Eligibility conditions to fill the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2016
I) Nationality / Citizenship Condition: A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently
- settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,provided that a candidate belonging to categories mentioned above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
II) Educational qualification:
- Applicant should be a graduate from any of the recognised university of India.
- He/she must have a working knowledge of computers. Applicant must have any diploma/ certificate in computers or must have studied this subject during the degree he/she possess.
III) Language knowledge : The candidate must be proficient in the official language of the state, he/she is willing to apply for.
IV) Age: The aspirant must not be less than 20 years & not be above 28 years means a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1995.
Relaxation of Upper age limit –
|Ex-Servicemen/ disabled Ex-servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows||Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried 9 years|
|Person domiciled in J& K during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|Affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employee of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state )||5 years|
Note: During the document verification round all these documents will be verified by authorities so all the information filled by the candidate must be valid.
Application fee – Aspirants who are willing to take this CWE Clerk VI examination will have to fill an application for it.
- General : 600/-
- OBC/ST/SC/ Ex-servicemen : 100/-
Detailed procedure to fill the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2016
- Visit the official website of IBPS or we will provide you with the link here to fill the form directly.
- Click on the tab “New registration”.
- Read all eligibility conditions before applying for the CWE Clerk VI.
- Fill all the valid details like name, age, caste (if the candidate is applying for reserved category, the applicant has to submit the relevant caste certificate later on), address, working mobile number and mail id etc.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature in the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2016.
- Payment will be paid online via debit/ credit card/ internet banking. Always save a copy of e-receipt generated by the bank after fee payment.
- Submit the form and save it as well. Take a printout of it for future reference.