GATE 2017 Result: The GATE result will be announced by the IIT Roorkee on 27 March 2017. The GATE 2017 examination will be conducted on 4, 5, 11 and 12 February 2017. After the conclusion of the examination, the institute will process the result and display the result on the official website. You can also check the result from the link on the article as soon as the result is announced. After the GATE result announcement, the Candidates will be able to view and download their All India Rank. The candidates who will qualify the GATE 2017 examination on the basis of the cutoff will be eligible for further admission process in various M.Tech/M.Planning courses. To know more about the GATE 2017 Result, continue reading the article below.
Procedure to check the GATE 2017 Result
The official board will announce the GATE 2017 result on the official website. In order to check the result, the candidates will have to follow the steps given below.
- The candidates are required to visit the official website if GATE or click on the link above(will be active as soon as the result is announced).
- The candidate will have to access the results through the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS).
- In GOAPS, the candidates will be required to log in using their GATE 2017 Enrolment ID/Email Address and Password, received by them at the time of registration.
- The candidates after entering all the details should verify them and then submit it. After the details submission, the candidates will be able to view their result.
Information present in GATE 2017 Result
The following details will be present in the GATE 2017 result.
- Name of the candidate
- GATE 2017 Registration Number
- Candidate’s Gender
- Examination Paper
- Marks scored out of hundred
- Qualifying marks for the discipline
- All India Rank (AIR) for candidates who have qualified GATE 2017.
GATE 2017 Score Card
- All SC/ST/PwD category candidates whose marks are greater than or equal to the qualifying marks of SC/ST/PwD candidates in their papers.
- All other candidates whose marks are greater than or equal to the qualifying marks of OBC(NCL) candidates in their respective papers
The GATE 2017 Cutoff is the minimum score required by the candidates to be eligible for further admission process in the NITs, IITs, IIITs and various other engineering colleges. Each institute will declare its own cutoff list for the GATE 2017. A large number of public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) also uses the GATE scores for recruitment purposes. For PSUs recruitment purpose, the cutoff list is determined by the individual company policy and several other factors.