GATE 2017 Admit Card is issued to all the registered candidates through the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) website. As per the schedule, GATE Admit Card 2017 is slated to be released online on 05 January 2017. The admit card will be downloadable from the GOAPS website. And, whenever the download link will become active, you can get it downloaded directly from this page. This page will be updated with the latest happening related to the GATE 2017 Examination.
Furthermore, the official authorities will not be issuing the GATE 2017 Hall Ticket individually by sending it to the candidates by post or through any other means. The purpose of issuing the GATE Hall Ticket to the candidates is to enable them to gain entry inside the exam centre. Essentially, it is necessary for the candidates to carry the printed copy of their respective GATE 2017 Admit Card to the examination centre along with one original and valid photo identification. Under no circumstances, candidates will be permitted to enter the exam centre as well as the hall in case he/she fails to furnish their admit card of GATE 2017 whenever asked by the authorities.
This article summarises complete information regarding the GATE Admit Card, go through the details below –
Instructions for downloading the GATE 2017 Admit Card
- The candidates can download the GATE Admit Card from the official website of GATE i.e gate.iisc.ernet.in. You can also download the admit card from here as soon as the admit card is released by the official authority.
- The candidates will have to access the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) from the GATE website and log in there.
- For login into GOAPS,the candidates will have to enter their GATE 2017 Enrolment ID, Email Address and Password.
- After the candidate has successfully entered the login details and submitted the information, the link to download the GATE Admit Card will open up.
- The candidate after downloading the admit card should take the printout of admit card in A4 paper size.
- The candidates after printing the admit card should verify all the details printed on it to ensure that the details given are correct. In the case of any error in the GATE 2017 Admit Card, the candidates are required to contact their respective GATE zonal office immediately.
Besides that, if the candidates are facing any difficulty in downloading their GATE Admit Card 2017, they are advised to do the following steps:
- Empty cache memory of the browser
- Close the browser
- Re-open the browser and log in again to download the GATE 2017 Admit Card.
Details imprinted on the GATE 2017 Admit Card
The following details will be present in the GATE Admit Card. Candidates should ensure that the details present in the card should be correct.Name of the Candidate
- GATE 2017 Registration Number/Enrolment ID
- Name of the GATE Paper
- Examination Date and Time
- Name, address and corresponding code of the centre allotted
Acceptable ID Proofs to be carried along with the GATE 2017 Admit Card
The candidates are required to carry any one of the following given identity proofs in person at the time of GATE 2017 examination.
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar UID
- College ID
- Employee Identification Card
- Notarized Affidavit with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address.