CTET Application Form 2016: The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test or CTET 10th edition on 18 September 2016. This is a national level exam conducted in order to test the knowledge of candidates for teaching posts. Interested candidates can apply online up to 17 July 2016. Any correction or updating in online CTET Application Form can be done from 20 July – 25 July 2016. Find below important dates regarding CTET Application Form 2016.
Significant dates:CTET Application Form 2016
|online Application form starts from||22 June 2016|
|Last date for online Application form submission||18 July 2016|
|Last date for submission of fee through E-Challan/Debit/Credit card||19 July 2016|
|Online correction in Application form||20 July – 25 July 2016|
|Download the admit card from||17 August 2016|
|Examination date||18 September 2016|
Eligibility Conditions to fill the CTET Application Form
- Primary level (I To V) – Candidate must have scored 50 % in senior secondary or appearing in the last year of 2 years diploma/ 4 year graduation degree/ scored 45% in senior secondary & passed in 2 year diploma according to NCTE regulations.
- For Elementary level (VI to VIII) – The candidate should have done graduation with 50% and passed in B.Ed / 2 years Diploma / 2 years diploma as prescribed by NCTE regulations.
[color-box]CTET Application Form 2016 – Apply Here Now[/color-box]
How to fill CTET Application Form 2016
- Go to the official website
- Then go to the link provided for CTET Application Form 2016.
- Enter your personal, educational details. Also, upload your photograph and signature
- Pay the fee online or by offline mode, for offline mode one has to take out the print copy of challan and submit it along with the Application fee
- select the paper you want to apply.
- An application number will be generated.
- The application fee for general candidates is as mentioned below
Fee- Details :CTET Application Form
|Category||Fee for 01 Paper||Fee for both papers|
Schedule of CTET Exam(CTET Application Form)
|18 sept 2016||Paper II||09:30 to 12:00 hours||2 Hours and 30 minutes|
|18 Sept 2016||Paper I||02:00 to 4:30 hours||2 Hours and 30 minutes|
Applicability of CTET Certificate
- Those who clear CTET exam can apply to schools of Central government (KVS,NVS, Central Tibetan School etc). Candidate will also be eligible for applying to the schools works under the administrative control of UT’s of Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Andaman Nicobar,Lakshadweep and NCT of Delhi.
- Candidate can apply to the unaided private schools, which consider the CTET Certificate.
- Schools registered under state government consider TET, they also consider CTET. Candidate will be eligible for these schools.
- CBSE declared that if a candidate wants to teach in CBSE affiliated schools , he/she must hold CTET Certificate.
Other Important Articles
|CTET 2016 Notification||CTET 2016 Admit Card|
|CTET 2016 Application Form||CTET 2016 Exam Pattern|
|CTET 2016 Eligibility Criteria||CTET 2016 Syllabus|
|CTET 2016 Cutoff||CTET 2016 Sample Papers|
|CTET 2016 Result||CTET 2016 Answer Key|