CDS Application Form is available now. Eligible candidate can apply online on or before 12 Aug 2016. Union Public Service Commission, the conducting body of the Combined Defence Services Examination has issued the notification for the recruitment. All the interested candidates will have to apply via online mode through the UPSC website. Direct link for filling the CDS Online Application form is available right on this page. The date of the conduct of the CDS 2016 Exam is 23 October 2016.
Before applying, all the candidates should first confirm whether they are eligible to apply or not. All the essential qualification will be detailed in the CDS 2016 official notification.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Important date to fill the CDS Application Form 2016
|Date of Issue of CDS 2 notification||16 July 2016|
|Last date for submission of Application||12 August 2016|
|CDS 2 2016 Exam Date||23 October 2016|
|Admit Card issue date||Mid of September 2016|
|Declaration of CDS Exam Result||December 2016/January 2017|
|Announcement of Final Results||June 2017|
- Minimum age limit: 18, Upper age limit : 24
- Candidate should be a graduate at least.
- The aspirant must be unmarried.
- Candidate must have Indian nationality or some relevant certificate in case of migration.
Follow the procedure to fill CDS Application Form 2016
- Click on the link mentioned above. UPSC take all the responsibility for the CDS examination.
- You will be redirected to the registration page for CDS II 2016.
- Read all the instructions mentioned on the page.
- Fill all basic information asked in the form : name, age, address, email id etc
- Upload recent photograph.
- Make the payment by internet banking/ debit card/ credit card or candidate may pay the application fee by challan.
- Hit the submit button and generate a print out of application form.
Participant Academy in Combined Defence Services Examination
- Indian Military Academy (IMA)
- Indian Naval Academy(INA)
- Air Force Academy
- Officers Training Academy
Application fee: CDS Application Form 2016
- Only general category candidate has to pay 200 rs for application form others are exempted from the application fee.
- General : 200/-
- ST/SC/OBC/ Women/ Ex-servicemen: No fee
Basically, UPSC sends the admit card via post to candidate’s place .The candidate always has an option available for downloading it online direct from the website of UPSC. The candidate is suggested to check all the details mentioned on admit card, in the case of any wrong printed information he/she can contact to UPSC online. The candidate has to admit card along with him/her to the examination hall. without hall ticket/admit card candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.