ATMA 2016 Application Form: AIMS test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is conducted four times a year in February, July,May, December. The February and May session are already completed and Candidates who want to study Management programme should apply for ATMA 2016 Application Form. The Result for the May session which was held on 29 May 2016 will come in the first week of June 2016. Click on the link given below to fill ATMA 2016 application Form
[color-box] ATMA 2016 Application Form Click Here [/color-box]
ATMA 2016 Application form – Important Dates
|Online Registration starts||30 May 2016|
|Distribution of ATMA Bulletins||31 May 2016|
|Close of Payment through NEFT/bank transfer||15 July 2016|
|Close of Distribution of ATMA Bulletins||16 july 2016|
|Close of Payment through gateway||17 July 2016|
|Last date to Register||17 July 2016|
|Last date for reprint of filled-in Application Form||18 July 2016|
|Admit card availability||20 July 2016|
|ATMA July exam||24 July 2016|
|ATMA Result declaration||01 August 2016|
ATMA 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree with minimum 3 yrs of duration from a recognised University.
- Candidates in the final year of graduation can also apply, provided they submit the qualification documents at the requisite time.
- No age limit criteria for Candidates.
ATMA 2016 Application Form
The Eligible Candidates can apply through both the modes online and offline mode. The Online Application can be filled at www.atmaaims.com. The Candidates are required to register themselves first, the system will generate them Registration ID and Password. After getting the ID’s and Password, Candidate can fill rest of the Application form.
The candidates opting for Offline mode can purchase ATMA Bulletins from ATMA Admission Center by paying Application fee through cash or Demand Draft.
Steps to fill ATMA 2016 Application Form
- Login to the website of ATMA i.e. www.atmaaims.com
- Click here to request for the PID.
- Then pay the requisite amount i.e. 1100/-.
- Then validation of your payment will be done by the Head Office.
- Registration link with PID or password will be sent to the Candidates Mobile Number and Email ID’s.
- If the candidate has not got the Registration link with PID or Password they can search it on ‘ For PID or Password:: Click Here’.
- Follow the Instructions given in the mail, click on the ‘registration Link’ to Register for ATMA exam 2016 using Personal Identification Number (PID) and Date of Birth (DOB).
ATMA 2016 Application Fee
The Online payment can be done through Credit Card, Debit card and Net banking, the offline payment can be done through Cash or DD. The application fee is non-refundable. The application fee for all candidates is Rs. 1100/- .
AIMS a/c no. : 068010100035918
IFS code: UTIB0000068
Beneficiary: Association of Management Schools
Demand Draft should be made in the favor of ‘Association of Indian management schools’ payable at Hyderabad through Notified fee collection and Distribution Center.
ATMA 2016 Admit card
Admit Card is a necessary document required to be present at the Exam venue. The Candidates who have correctly filled up the Application form can download Admit Card from 20 July 2016. Admit card can be obtained from the website of ATMA. The candidates are required to paste the recent photograph on Admit card. Candidates should also carry a Valid photo ID proof along with Admit Card. The valid photo ID proof can be Aadhar card, Pan card , Voter ID, Driving License, Passport..etc. The Admit card will include the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination Venue
- Examination Timings
- Photograph and Signature..etc
ATMA 2016 Helpdesk
The Candidates who are facing problems in filling up the Application form can contact on the following details:
- Tel: 040-23417875/76
- Email: [email protected]
For more updates on ATMA Application form 2017, keep visiting our website.